The Waterless cooking method step by step list of instructions. See how to cook with waterless cookware video. Stove-top cookware with a variety of pots and pans. Watch and learn for a healthier lifestyle. Steam control valves whistle when it is time to turn down the heat. Food is cooked on low heat, with minimum moisture and steamed. The vitamins stay in the vegetables instead of going down the drain. Roasts are steamed on the stovetop instead of the oven. The 5-ply or 7-ply multi-bottom stainless steel spreads the heat evenly across the base for even cooking. This prevents roast from burning.
Directions for waterless cooking:
- Start on medium heat with steam control valve open.
- Add a small amount of water to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the vegetables.
- When the steam control valve whistles, turn down the heat to low and close the steam valve.
- The lid with form an air tight heat seal. After 15 minutes, you can release the valve and open the lid.
- You don’t need to add oil or butter. The steam cooks for a delicious tasting meal.